MYSIX Radosław Banik with headquarters in Opole, 45-853 Opole, ul. Domańskiego 69B / 2, REGON: 363651816, Tax ID: 754-294-55-74 enables the purchase of goods at www.mysixwear.com . Regulations define the rules for ordering products in the store.
1. The sales contract is concluded between the user using the online store – the customer and Mysix -shop.
2. The consolidation, security and access to essential provisions of contracts concluded by means of distance communication takes place by providing the Customer with a proof of purchase together with the delivered products.
3. The condition to start using the store is to read and accept these Regulations.
4. To make a purchase in the online store www.mysixwear.com and conclude a sales agreement at the same time, place an order on the store’s website or, in the case of foreign orders, place an order via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day. Orders are processed on business days from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 15:00. Orders placed on non-working days will be executed on the first working day following the day on which the order was placed. During the holiday season, this period may be longer.
6. The customer places the order after registering his data on the website, the store also allows you to place an order without having an account on the website.
7. In order to place an order, you must select products from the available store offer, choose their size and quantity and then add them to the basket.
8. Until the order is confirmed, the user has the option of making modifications in the order and in the data to be sent.
10. After paying the order using the selected payment method (more about payment options in the Payments section) and booking the payment on the account, the Customer will receive a confirmation of order acceptance via e-mail to the e-mail address indicated by him. It will contain information about the order details, the selected type of delivery and shipping data. In the case of payment of receivables and no confirmation, please contact the store: email@example.com .
11. After receiving the confirmation, the contract of sale of the goods ordered by the Customer is concluded.
1. The products are delivered to the address indicated in Poland by the DPD forwarding company or by Poczta Polska by registered priority. Fees for the delivery of products are given in the ordering process and depend on the weight of the shipment and packaging costs. Estimated delivery time of the courier shipment is 1 business day counted from the day of sending the parcel, Courier shipments are sent every day until 12:00, so orders processed after this time are sent the next business day. Postal shipments are sent every day until 14:00, so orders processed after this time are sent the next business day. (note: during the holiday season, December 10-24, the order processing time changes to max.
2. Foreign delivery is carried out only with the help of services offered by Poczta Polska (registered letter priority or priority parcel). Estimated delivery time in Europe is up to 3 business days.
3. The cost of shipping the purchased Goods shall be borne by the Customer. A proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice) is attached to each shipment.
1. Prices of products in the store are given in Polish zlotys and contain all its components, including VAT, customs duties and taxes.
2. The customer pays for the ordered products by bank transfer, via electronic payment carried out in the przelewy24.pl payment system or directly to the store’s business account after agreeing the details of the order by e-mail. Execution of the order payable by bank transfer or by credit card commences after receiving the payment for the goods, entering the payment in the store’s account or the intermediary in the transaction. In the MYSIX store, transactions are carried out using the przelewy24.pl system, in which you can choose one of the payment methods.
1. Products offered in the store are brand new.
2. In the case of products having defects of non-conformity with the contract, the complaint may be submitted by mail by returning the goods together with a description of defects and a receipt, by registered mail to the following address: “Mysix Radosław Banik ul. Domańskiego 69B / 2 45-853 Opole “, with the note:” Complaint “. The customer will receive information on the method of handling the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt by the store of a letter containing the advertised goods.
3. In the case of a positive consideration of a complaint submitted by post, the Store will send a full-value product to the Customer (repaired or new) within 14 days, and if it proves impossible, return the full amount paid for the product along with the shipping costs.
4. In the event of a negative consideration of the complaint, the goods will be sent back together with an opinion on the refusal of the complaint. Shipping costs in this case are non-returnable.
5. When delivering products, the customer is obliged to check their condition, and any mechanical damage to the products and / or shipments caused during transport should be reported in the presence of the person delivering the product.
6. The customer has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement without giving a reason within 365 days from the date of receipt of the goods in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or the address of the store “Mysix Radosław Banik ul. Domańskiego 69B / 2 45-853 Opole “and return the goods to the store at the address” Mysix Radosław Banik ul. Domańskiego 69B / 2 45-853 Opole “, with the note:” Return “. The product must be returned unchanged – no signs of use and in the company’s packaging – along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). The costs of returning the goods to the store are not refundable. The refund for the returned goods will be credited to the account number provided by the Customer within 3 to a maximum of 14 days from the date of delivery of the return.
7. The store has the right to refuse to accept the return of goods in cases of returning damaged goods or delivering to the store defective goods, bearing traces of use.
8. The store does not accept any parcels sent on delivery.
1. Personal data will be processed only by MYSIX.
2. The store reserves the right to make changes to the regulations. Changes to the regulations are effective from the moment they are published on the store’s website. These changes may not violate the rights of acquired customers using the store.